So why should you trust Emergency Training Associates for all your training needs? The reasons are many, but here are a few.
We literally wrote the book on EMS Training. The founder of ETA is the author of numerous textbooks and instructor resource manuals. She has written material for all the major publishers of EMS books including Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Elsevier, Mosby/JEMS, Prentice Hall (Brady), and McGraw Hills.
- Our commitment. Our instructors are the most committed group in the area. We truly care about our students. While some attend because they "need to" for certification reasons, we are committed to ensuring that each and every student is prepared when they leave whatever course they take. We are committed not only to the student, but to the community in which they serve. Every instructor at ETA has the same benchmark for student success, and it's not a test score. Would you want the graduate of the program to care for your loved one? We make sure that at the end of any program, from basic CPR to Emergency Medical Technician, each and every student is well prepared and confident in his or her ability to get the job done.
- Quality. At ETA, we take our job very seriously. We believe the quality of our training is what sets us apart from the rest. Our programs are developed and tested to ensure effectiveness and quality. Exams are written using the same standardization and validation as national certification exams. In fact, our staff has written test questions used in previous state certification exams. Practical skills scenarios are written to ensure realism and validity. In fact, our staff has written scenarios for multiple text books and review manuals used nation wide. In addition, you can rest assured that the information we present will be the most accurate and up-to-date possible. Our philosophy at ETA is simple.... Quality in = Quality out. A quality program with quality instructors will result in quality emergency responders. From basic CPR through every level of certification, when an emergency hits, you are there to do a job. At ETA, we make sure you are confident in your ability to do the job right. The life you save may be a loved one.
- Our success rates. We have designed our courses to ensure your success. While other institutes may dismiss students they feel won't be successful in certification exams (there by lowering pass rates), we work with our students to ensure success. This has led to not only nearly all students who enroll successfully completing a course, but significantly higher than average pass rates on certification exams as well.
- Experience. All of our instructors are seasoned educators and emergency responders. The founder has been an EMS educator for over 25 years. Several other instructors have at least 15 years experience. And with that experience comes the ability to anticipate problems and prevent issues. It also allows us to create the most dynamic, interpreting, and fun learning experience possible.
- Flexibility. We are available to meet whatever your needs, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days per year. We are here to get the job done. We can teach a few students throughout the day or bring everyone together for one large class session. We can accommodate whatever works best for your organization. In addition, we offer many online programs. Other programs are hybrid, where "book work" is done online and practical skills are learned in the classroom. This allows the student the opportunity to learn the information on his or her own schedule, and then come together to learn the skills. Our staff are experts in online learning and have created dynamic programs to ensure you learn the material your way, the right way.
- We can tailor courses to your specific needs. When one of the "off the shelf" training programs just won't do, ETA has instructional designers on staff who have the knowledge and expertise to create a training program that takes into account your target audience, topics most likely encountered in your industry, and any special needs.